Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A quick update

If I ever don't post for a long time, it is because I have way to many pictures to even know where to begin. We had a great trip to Texas and I hope to post some of those soon, as well as a couple of really fun portrait sessions. I don't even have these downloaded to my computer yet, so for now here is a quick update on Addie:

Last Friday Addie took her first steps! I would not officially label her as "walking", but she is getting closer. She wants to walk sooo badly.

As of yesterday, she can officially go up and down stairs and is quite proud of herself. The stairs are probably her favorite toy. She would play there all day if I let her :)

She can do the sign for "more", wave bye-bye and blow kisses.

And that is all the excitement around the Peters house!



2 comments:

heidi said...

So cute! I wish she and Olivia could blow each other kisses and play on the stairs.

Kerry said...

Yeah! I can't wait to see her walk! This may be selfish, but I was hoping this would happen before I leave Eau Claire for the summer :)