Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy Easter

We had a fabulous Easter weekend celebration that included two birthday parties and a lot of ham! Here are a few pictures from Saturday in Medford with the Peters family. In case anyone notices, I am trying out a few new photoshop actions - let me know what you think!

Easter egg hunt for the kids

Great Grandma Peters helps Greta count her eggs

Laura & Ava

Jon & Addie

This is one of my favorite expressions of Greta's

Sweet Ava is the perfect model for the camera - smiles everytime !

This is the best shot I was able to get of the girl cousins together

Happy 88th Birthday Great Grandma!

Great Grandma Peters and her "kids"

Somebody please get this poor child some cake!

2 comments:

H. Brown said...

love the pictures--they do my heart good! thanks, holly!

Laura. said...

oh my gosh. zoey and her lower lip! i like the photoshopping and your new background, too.