Monday, April 06, 2009

OBX

I have been a bit of a blog slacker, but I figure better late than never, right? Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our trip to North Carolina.

The birthday party... Olivia turned one and Grandma turned... ???

Olivia eats cake with passion!

Greta and her mommy at Kitty Hawk

The cold weather didn't stop Greta, she loved running in the sand and chasing the waves

Grandpa's girls

Sisters



My favorite picture of Jon and Greta

My attempt at landscape photography.

4 comments:

H. Brown said...

oh my gosh, holly, i love that one of jon and greta too! amazing.

Laura. said...

that IS a great shot of jon and greta. your attempt at landscape is pretty great, too. so glad to see pictures!

laura said...

Great pictures Holly. Everyone looks so happy in all the pictures:) I have to agree with everyone that is a great picture of Greta and Jon. 3 weeks until Wisconsin...cannot wait to see everyone!

Amber said...

i could comment on each of these pictures -- they all tell their own story. olivia eating cake made me laugh, though! i can't believe i get to see you in a week!!! just can't wait :)