Tuesday, May 03, 2011

The Royal Wedding

I have to admit, it was really fun to be in the right time zone to watch the wedding live with the girls. Greta and Addie waited anxiously to see the "princess" arrive in her white dress. While we were watching, Addie ran upstairs to her room and when she came down she had her little princess tiara in her hair :)

The girls decided to find some hats of their own. I think these may look better than Beatrice's and Eugenie's :)
And a special shout out to Laura, who modeled these great hats while shopping on her visit here :) Laura, you should definitely bring this fashion trend to America!

2 comments:

laura said...

haha all around:) I was just thinking about that hat! I still plan on making some hair accessories....don't worry, I will share them:)

Holly Peters said...

Oooh! Can't wait to see what you come up with! :)