Monday, January 24, 2011

New look... and new purpose

Hi! Do you like the new look of my blog? It is NOT a new years resolution, but I do want to keep up with blogging more this year. Mostly so I can remember the little details of our life here. So, instead of being mostly about pictures, I will now be blogging about the mundane details of life in Ireland... feel free to ignore my ramblings :) Before I get in to Irish life, here are a few highlights from our time in WI over Christmas:

Our plane was delayed getting in due to the big blizzard on Dec. 11th, but it was worth it to have all the snow to play in...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
The girls loved spending time with their cousins
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Poor Gabe - I'm sure he will be playing a lot princess dress-up in his life :)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Greta loves being the oldest (and bossiest) cousin on the Kohlhepp side (she is a little lower on the totem pole on the Peters side :)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Greta & Maybelle have a special bond
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
The girls were thrilled to have a horse ride from Papa & Great-Papa
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I love this "sturdy" baby :)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Christmas Eve birthday party for Jesus at Zoey & Grady's house...
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Greta was super-excited to be an angel in the Nativity play
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
This one is not our cooperative one ;)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Our family photo on Christmas Eve
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
A favorite at Christmas time is lighting the candles on the tree at my aunt & uncles farm
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
The annual kohlhepp-cousin-in-front-of-the-christmas-tree-photo :)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

3 comments:

laura said...

I am so much shorter than everyone without heels on:) And I like the new look b/c I have a feeling I will get to see more updates!

Jill said...

love love love the update. miss you guys! i, for one, will be reading and following along on your new blog journey of randomness. :) much love!

Holly Peters said...

Thanks Laura & Jill! I DO plan to update more frequently :) I miss you both!