Saturday, October 24, 2009

"It's Inter!"

These were the first words out of Greta's mouth after waking from her nap yesterday to find that the rain had turned to snow. I know that come March, we will be tired of this weather, but for now it is pretty fun to play outside in the snow.

Our backyard - at least the snow hides all the leaves that we never got raked up



Greta was very excited to wear her new snowsuit from Zoey


Attempting a snow angel


Addie couldn't resist tasting the snow



Taking a little rest in the hammock

2 comments:

laura said...

How fun! I love the first snow! I hope I can come over and make snow angels in the all the snow I hope you have at Thanksgiving (but just not too much that my flight is delayed!)

Allison said...

Wow, Holly! How neat - I'd be doing the same thing as Greta and Addie if I woke up from a nap and saw snow!! How precious...and pretty! I LOVE seeing your updates...thanks for always doing it!