Thursday, August 06, 2009

Bennett

I am finally catching up on some work after the great computer crash of 09 (yuck!). I had so much fun working on these pictures so I thought I would share a few. John and Jill are good friends of ours that we met through YL in Eau Claire. I think this session was extra fun for me because older brother Logan is about the same age Greta was when Addie was born - brings back lots of memories :)

Who doesn't love baby feet?

One of my favorite classic baby poses - Bennett was a superstar sleeper for us


This is one of my favorite pics from the session

Logan is SO adorable! Possibly a future son-in-law (or two) ??? :)


I love how he is almost smiling in this picture.

1 comment:

H. Brown said...

holly, i love these! especially the one with his dangly little feet! beautiful work, as always. see you soon!