Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mexico

For some reason, I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog. Maybe it's because it is finally nice enough outside to actually want to be there, or it could be the very active toddler I spend most of my day chasing around. For those of you who are unaware of the toddler language, here are a few translations: "come here" means go, "go" means go, "sit down, please" means go, "wait for mommy" means go, etc! All that to say, Greta is a ton of active fun :-)

Here are a few pictures from our Mexico trip at the end of April. It was so great to see Dave, Shelly and Zoey and experience a brief snapshot of what their life has been like this past year.

Zoey and the lambs on the Rancho

Zoey and her best friends, Regina and Danny

Sharing a smoothie, Mmmmm!

Jon and Dave, deep in conversation

Me and Zoey

A highlight of the trip...lots of pool time!


Riding in true Hollywood style (in the back of the pickup)


Zoey posing for her photoshoot

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

I enjoyed looking at your blog today...I am a rooster too!

The Jones Family said...

Those are great shots. Thanks for giving a glimpse of the trip!

heidi said...

Thank you for posting about Mexico! I love the picture with the lambs.