Friday, May 25, 2007

May Pictures

Another month has flown by! Why is it that time goes so fast when you want it to slow down? Greta has been changing a lot lately. This past month she has become a master at sitting up. She does numerous tummy crunches a day trying to sit up (from a laying down position). She is also a master grabber - nothing in her reach is safe anymore. She also loves to stand and practice "walking" - but we don't let her do that too often :-)

This weekend we are headed to my parent's place on Windfall Lake. I am really excited to get out, put our sailboat in the water, and even though it will be only 60 degrees, I am hoping to waterski (since I couldn't last summer).

Here are a few more pics from when we were in Virginia. We can't wait to see Aunt Heidi again in July!




Last week was my birthday - the big 2-6. I got to reinstate a Dallas tradition of celebrating with my good friend Melissa Groven whose birthday is also on the 17th. She was in the process of moving to North Dakota with a short layover in the cities. We have officially celebrated 3 of the last 4 birthdays together.




Last weekend we shot a wedding in La Crosse. Our good friends Derek & Regan Mueller took care of Greta for us. They have a 10 month old boy, Justus. I don't think that their first date went very well :-)



One last picture of Greta - she loves bath time!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

Yay! I found your blog! :) I never get tired at looking at your pictures. You're an amazing photographer. The picture of Heidi and Gretta is beautiful. Have fun in Texas and we'll see you soon!
Love you,
Heather